Looking for a reliable plumber for a bathroom installation? Call Arco
Finding trustworthy fitters to install your bathroom suite can be difficult. Look no further as Arco fitters will offer you an expert installation service. We guarantee workmanship and promise to ensure the whole process runs smoothly from start to finish with minimum disruption to the rest of your home.
Let us take care of your bathroom installation
If you haven't yet chosen your bathroom and sanitary wear, why not talk to us first about who our recommended suppliers are? It may help you make the right decision as sometimes finding good quality bathrooms, that suit your budget, can be difficult.
If, on the other hand, you have already bought your bathroom suite - not a problem! We can come and install your products whenever you're ready.
How much does it cost to have a bathroom fitted?
When calculating the costs of renovating your bathroom, Arco fitters can offer you a good evaluation of estimated costs at the planning stage.
For example, as well as the cost of buying the bathroom suite, what other elements do you require to complete the installation and finished look? Do you want seperate shower and bath? Would you like to add underfloor heating and heated towel rails?
The end figure can vary depending on what you need and if unforeseen complications arise whilst the work is being carried out. For example, damaged piping will only be seen once the floorboards are up and work is underway. This will then raise the cost of the bathroom installation.
We won't misuse your data - read our Data Policy.
Factors Arco consider when preparing a bathroom installation quote:
- The size and shape of your bathroom – is it an easy space to work in?
- Will they be ripping out the existing bathroom?
- Will they be expected to take away old waste?
- Does it need plastering first?
- Are there additional plumbing requirements?
- Installing sanitary ware – how many different pieces does your bathroom have?
- Will the bathroom have a tiled finish? Will it be fully/partially tiled?
- What floor finish do you want?
- Is underfloor heating being considered or towel radiators?
- What other materials are needed to complete the finished look?