Let Arco take care of your shower room installation
Look no further if you are looking for honest and reliable fitters to install and fit your shower room. We promise quality workmanship and guarantee that your shower room installation will run smoothly with minimum disruption to the rest of your home.
Let Arco install your shower room
If you have already bought your complete shower, Arco have the experience to fit it. Alternatively, if you're still at the planning stage and are unsure of what products to buy, we can help you source what you need and then come to fit it. With Arco fitters on board, your dream shower is just waiting to be installed to perfection!
How much does it cost to have a shower room fitted?
There are many factors to consider when installing a shower room. As well as the cost of buying the elements for your shower room, it's important to think about what else you may need to complete the finished look?
Is this shower room the main ‘bathroom’ of the property or is it an additional room in the home? Is it a small or large space? What else will this room be used for? Does it have a toilet and hand basin?
Arco fitters can offer you a good evaluation of estimated costs when planning work on your shower room. The end figure can vary depending on what you need. If there are unseen complications this will raise the cost of the complete installation and may not be known until work has commenced.
Arco will consider the following points when doing a shower room installation quote:
We won't misuse your data - read our Data Policy.
- The size and shape of the shower room –is it an easy space to work in?
- Will they be ripping out the existing shower room?
- Will Arco be expected to take away old waste?
- Does the room need plastering first?
- Are there additional plumbing requirements?
- Installing sanitary ware – how many different elements will your shower room have?
- Have you bought these already or do you need Arco to source these?
- Will the room have a tiled finish and be fully or partially tiled?
- What floor finish is required?
- Will this include underfloor heating or are you looking to install towel radiators?
- What other materials are needed to complete the finished look?